View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010, 02:01 AM
Maksi

Last year i've made a very large quilttop. It's 2,40 by 2.40 centimeter. Because it's so big I have trouble to handquilt it myself and I even didn't get started because of the size.

I was thinking about sending it to a longarm quilter. So I went to the internet and find 4 longarmquilters in the Netherlands with pricelists on their site.

I saw the prices and thought OMG!!, I have to save for that first. :shock: Offcourse I want to pay a fair price for the work. But maybe I can send my quilt better to US, England or Germany?

What are random prices for longarmquilting in your area?

(here you see the dutch prices Last year i've made a very large quilttop. It's 2,40 by 2.40 centimeter. Because it's so big I have trouble to handquilt it myself and I even didn't get started because of the size.

I was thinking about sending it to a longarm quilter. So I went to the internet and find 4 longarmquilters in the Netherlands with pricelists on their site.

I saw the prices and thought OMG!!, I have to save for that first. :shock: Offcourse I want to pay a fair price for the work. But maybe I can send my quilt better to US, England or Germany?

What are random prices for longarmquilting in your area?

Here you see some Dutch prices http://www.thefinishedquilt.com/EN/index.html