View Single Post
Old 09-14-2008, 07:24 AM
Feathers

Izy: Thank you for the Exploding Pineapple Pattern. I appreciate your sending it to me. I love all this new technology...you scan it in and attache it to this message and within minutes I have it clear across the world! Wow! Aren't we lucky.

Elle: I told you I had limited fabric for my choice for these first blocks. Ended up with enough fabric for 3 blocks so made it into a table runner. I'm not quite through with the runner but will post as soon as I am.

Yes, we have a really good group of friends who make up our quilt group. We have a great time together and we learn lots from each other.

GKathy: I like the floral fabric, too. I think I've had it a long, long time. Now that I'm making it into something I wish I had the redish color fabric to coordinate with the flowers in the print. That would make a great binding around the tablerunner I made. In my PILES and TUBS of stash, I can't come up with a red/rust fabric to match so will probably go with a green. There's the yellowish/gold flower in the print too but that seems even harder to match soooooo I have a bit of a challenge. The block was easy, the fabric coordinating is what is hard on this piece. When I first started quilting I made everything red/white/blue as I knew those colors went together.......maybe I'd better go back to that! :lol: