View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010, 09:30 AM
Wendys Quilts

Okay, here is my first sweatshirt jacket. There are some mess ups on it, but NOW I know what to do lol.. As you can see the binding on the front on one side is smaller then the other side...hmmmm not sure how THAT happened lol... but it doesnt matter to me. I am going to still wear it. I actually put it on a gray mens extra large shirt. I was afraid that a ladies would be too small. The test now is to wash it and make sure it wont fall apart lol....What do you think? Pretty scrappy huh? :o)

The last picture is of a my first wall hanging. It measures approxmately 15"x15". This is a project from my first club meeting, "Joe's Little Women". My husband made the wall mount for me!

I have been out of pocket for a few weeks. I started working at the Health Department and it has been the first job I have had in almost 8 years! I have been a stay at home wife/mom for that long and it was a shock for me to return to work. The drive for me was over an hour drive in Jacksonville! I absolutely hate Jacksonville traffic! SO, I lasted 2 weeks and said NO MORE FOR ME...I am happier being a stay at home mom. My 4 year old is much happier about it as well.

Anyway, let me know what you think of my finished project.

Wendy

Front
[ATTACH=CONFIG]90443[/ATTACH]

Back
[ATTACH=CONFIG]90444[/ATTACH]

Mini Wall Hanging
[ATTACH=CONFIG]90445[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-90438.jpe   attachment-90439.jpe   attachment-90440.jpe