View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010, 04:17 PM
just-sew-together

Greetings To All....from the Windy City Area...

What a delight to happen upon this wonderful group... It's like receiving a breath of fresh air. I'm amazed at the kindness and generosity that flows so freely amongst such a mass gathering of folks......and from so many different regions. Seems we aren't so different across this vast world! It's wonderful to be able to share the joys of quilting, crafting, and sewing with others who have a common bond. It sure makes getting up each morning.........A true Blessing.

What touched my heart and encouraged me to register...was reading the post by "Riversong" (looking for scraps of fabric) I knew by the instant response to her post that I had found a group that has "HEART"!!! Folks who TRULY care and want to be helpful to others... instead of following suit in the thinking of so many in today's world..... of me-me-me attitude.

I so look forward to participating in all aspects of this forum and hope to be able to contribute in some small fashion. Don't know how much time I will be able to spend since I am my hubby's caretaker 24-7 ........but when I need a break I pop in for some R&R. I so enjoy viewing the beautiful works of so many talented folks. Also, am grateful for the inspiration generated via the generosity of so many.

"Thank You to ALL" who make this such a delightful resting place when one needs creative nourishment.

Angel Blessings...... Anna Adelia