View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010, 05:33 PM
burnsk

Originally Posted by watterstide
it is recent behavior.

If those that are having a hard time reading this and think it is just gross..if you scroll to the bottom of the messages, and click on the "unwatch",you won't get updates..then you won't be tempted to read. i am sorry some of you find this distasteful. i was looking for help and ideas on this problem. anyone with animals, has,had or will have eventually, urinations issues.

this subject, is in the right thread "general chit-chat, anything not quilting related.

The reason i love this board, is because we can discuss anything, in the proper subject heading..recipes,general chit chat, quilting etc...and it is moderated. so many loving and helpful people here!
Yes, you are in in the right thread. Since we're all friends and family, who else should you talk to if not us? Yes, quilting brought us all together but we do have more in our lives than quilting.

I don't know the answer, but you got a lot of good advice here from others that have been through something similar. I hope your guy gets a healthy report tomorrow.

We (all of a sudden) had a problem with our female piddling wherever and whenever she felt like it. So we started putting her out every hour for 10 minutes or so. When she piddled outside we made sure she got a treat and a lot of praise when she came in. Then we'd wait a couple of hours and start the routine again. It worked for us but I know it doesn't work for everyone.