Old 10-29-2010, 04:31 PM
QuiltswithConvicts

Originally Posted by sandpat
Oh that sounds like a great decision Kathy! I'm so glad that things are working out. Now you can get your mind back on working on your Jane :lol:!! So now that you won't be moving, what will you do with all that "new found" time you'll have on your hands? *snickering and running so you can't catch me*
Oh, how I'd love to get back to JJ, but this breast cancer quilt is doing me in! The Warden called me today to ask if I could have it done and ready to ship by Friday, the 5th. The lady's surgery date has been moved up to Tuesday, the 9th. He wants to overnight it up to Santa Fe so it's at the Secretary of Correction's office on Monday so he can get it to the lady before her surgery. Sure, I said - I just won't have a life for the second weekend in a row. I figure that I can get the top finished tomorrow. Monday, the inmates & I will tie it. I'll get the binding on and sew it down Tuesday and Wednesday if needed, get a picture of it, & get it to him on Thursday - giving me 1 cushion day. I love my job! I love my job! I love my. . .

Going to spend money now. Amazon.com, here I come!!!! :)