View Single Post
Old 10-30-2010, 05:15 AM
litacats

I had to go to the city today and checked out a few quilt & sewing shops. I am on a very tight budget and as you know my bernette is very slow, well I looked at so many machines all over $2000.00 way out of my price range, I just wanted a machine that was quicker and has a few decorative stitches plus the alphabet, well all the machines in the first 2 shops I couldn't afford in a pink fit, the third shop I went into sells huskvana's they had 1 for under $700.00 that has over 200 stitches including the alphabet, so I rang Hubby who was sick in bed with the flu and he said to buy it SO I DID, but the best thing is there where 2 machines both basicaly the same and on was $800.00 the other under $700.00 and guess what the cheeper 1 does more stitches has a walking foot and best of all it has the quilting extension table. plus it has a fix button neadle up or down plus plus plus. so I rang my friend and told her I wouldn't be needing her old machine after all, she wanted $400.00 and it had no accessories needed servicing and goodness knows what else, So I am doing the happy dance.