Old 10-30-2010, 05:49 AM
AngieS

I am usually a lurker and love reading what everyone is making to get ideas from. I just had to share what I won! I am super excited! I am on facebook and if you go to Accuquilt and LIKE then every Friday you can enter a drawing to win. I won last Friday and got my go this Friday. (free of charge and didn't even have to pay anything for shipping. )

I have already used it with the factory die that comes with it. I ordered the tumbler, the apple core and the rag square dies and can't wait to get them. At our local shop here in town I ordered my dies from I got a really sweet deal. She gave me 10% off just for ordering them from her + the no shipping like Accuquilt gives. So, for the 3 dies and my mat it was with tax $114.44. I didn't think that was bad at all considering that I was wanting DH to buy the GO! Saved us a bunch!

I plan on using this with the ladies at church. We just recently started a Quilting Circle and have met twice already. I can't wait for us to get to make all kinds of different projects. :0)

I hope no one thinks I'm bragging. I just wanted to share and share how anyone else can enter like I did and hopefully win. Good Luck!!!

Angie S