Old 10-30-2010, 01:56 PM
QuiltswithConvicts

Originally Posted by sandpat
Wil, I sure know what you mean. This project was really over my head and skill level for this point in time...but I've learned soooo much, and I'm so happy that I've stuck with it to this far. I just want to keep pushing myself so that it won't end up in that dreaded UFO pile waiting to be put together and quilted. I remember how I felt when I printed off the last of the patterns. We still have a ways to go..but the milestone of finishing all the blocks is getting really close!
Patti - Are you talking about Chocolate Jane being way over your head? You are doing such a wonderful, lovely job, I can't imagine you're in too deep.

Keep on plugging away. Get those blocks together and sew those triangle borders. Just remember it's way easier on the machine than by hand. I have thought numerous times that I should just go ahead and sew the whole thing together by machine, but then my little quilt angel argues back not to listen to the quilt devil and finish it the way you started it, so I am plugging along, too.

I know you can do it and these ladies are sooooo supportive!