View Single Post
Old 10-30-2010, 06:59 PM
Marlys

Originally Posted by pgthom
Originally Posted by Marlys
Originally Posted by pgthom
Originally Posted by Marlys
In my CD player right now - Trans Siberian Orchestra, Nickel Creek, Michael Buble, Linda Rondstadt, Josh Groban.
Others I love: Nickelback, Shinedown, Rob Thomas, Keith Urban, Broadway Show Tunes, Eagles, Chicago, Billy Joel
Oooh Marlys! Kohl's has a new TSO CD out for the holidays, just picked it up the other night. Will listen to it next time I'm sewing. We saw them live a couple years ago....amazing show but very loud in person!!
I didn't know TSO had another one coming out. What's the name of it?
"Songs of Winter" Here's the play list: O Come All Ye Faithful/ O Holy Night, The Prince of Peace, Good King Joy, Old City Bar, Boughs of Holly, The World That She Sees, The Three Kings and I (What Really Happened), Find Our Way Home, Christmas Nights in Blue, Queen of the Winter Night, Siberian Sleigh Ride, and Christmas Canon Rock. It's "Kohl's Cares", $5.00 to support kids' health and education initiatives. Figured for that price, I would like most of it!
You're right - for that price I will probably have to pick that one up. I have all of their other CD's so I know most of those songs, but they are all good and it goes for a good cause. Thanks!