View Single Post
Old 10-31-2010, 08:47 AM
donnalynett

Originally Posted by justme2
Haven't ordered from GT,but most ppl are pleased with it, from what I've read on here.
I order from Thousands of Bolts a lot.They sell LQS fabrics,but like any purchase,it's best to know the name/mfgr before buying.Prices are good, service is fast & they have a color chooser ....it shows fabrics in colors to go with a fabric you chose.Their order total also shows how much more fabric you can get in the order for the same shipping charge.
So,all together, it's a good store to deal with.

Originally Posted by hsquiltingmom
Hi everyone,

I am wondering what kind of fabric connecting threads has. I love some of what I see, and I just wonder what quality it is. Is it Hancock and JoAnn quality or closer to a local quilt shop quality? I am trying to watch my money, as things are tight, and am currently using most of my stash. I love to make quilts for charity but with money so tight right now, I may have to stop for a while. Anyway, let me know what you think.
The only time I ordered from Thousand Bolts I found a great deal on sale but the shipping was almost as much as the fabric so it turned out not to be such a great deal afterall.