Old 10-31-2010, 05:26 PM
n2scraplvr

Originally Posted by MomtoBostonTerriers
n2scraplvr,

W.O.W.! This pineapple quilt top is beautiful. And no paper piecing. Well, you are a quilting genius to have come up with this lovely quilt on your own. Thanks for letting all of quilters admire your work.

If you do a tutorial, that is the only way I would ever do a pineapple quilt.

Just sign me,
Hopeful
Dear Hopeful! When the tute comes out, you will be on your way to a beautiful pineapple quilt of your own!! It was all by trial and error. I just had to come up with a way to do this besides PP. We all want a fast block! We want to see a Pineapple quilt finished within our lifetime! Who in the world wants to spend an hour on a block? The nice side to this is we all have the strips leftover from projects just waiting for this block!! Let's put them to good use!! And without a huge investment of time that none of us really have. I like the wonky part of this. We spend enough time trying to match up so now let us let loose!! haha. I love your avatar and your poochies are just adorable!! No, I'm no quilting genius -- just someone who's looking for a faster/better way of doing some things. Thank you for your most encouraging and complimentary words!~ Looking forward to seeing YOUR easy/peazy pineapple one day!

:D :D