Old 10-31-2010, 07:47 PM
dyer804

Originally Posted by dkabasketlady
Has anyone else had problems with their Harbor Freight blades that we ALL had to have? I've opened up two different pkgs. and all four blades have skipped when I cut fabric. There's not a nick and I've looked at them closely and can't see where the problem is. I feel bad about having all these blades that may or may not be damaged. How many pkgs. should I open to find a GOOD one? I gave my DM & one of her friends over 20 pkgs. and now feel I should warn them of the possible problem with the blades. I know I went crazy when ordering these(I got 30 pkgs.) and also picked up 16 pkgs. while on vacation in Oct., but have given over half of them away. Should I go ahead and open another pkg. or just bite the bullet(and pay three times as much) and get them at Jo-Ann's (using a coupon of course) and put these blades up for another day,lol!!! I had bought extra with the intention of putting some in a SQA pkg.!!
I have also had problems. So far I have only opened one pack and tried the two blades; neither of them cut without skipping! I will try another pack and if they don't do any better, I'll return them to Harbor Freight!