View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010, 11:27 AM
hereca622

I thought Michael C. overreacted. He was in the final four. Just because He didn't win, He was to move back home, change professions and marry a woman. Talk about a Drama Queen!!!

I really thought Andy or Mondo would win, because they put on a runway type show. Too me, runway items never look wearable by a normal woman. That is what I thought the judges expected. But fighting over that polka dot dress, has Jessica looked in the mirror lately. Sorry, pass that bowl of cream over here.

Ahhh, Gretchen, what in the name of good sense was she wearing. Shouldn't someone have told her that she forgot to put on her skirt or pants? I saw a whining, creating her own problems, all about me, stab you in the back young woman. She put everything in storage, used her money to go to PR in a do or die fashion. Her Mother let her use her home as a studio, but Gretchen acted like the minute the show was over, she would have to go live under a bridge. She would never get a job of any kind and die in poverty, if she didn't win. How old was she, twenty something? She was gifted volumes of design knowledge and exposure, that will take others a lifetime to get. That alone was worth a fortune to these designers. I don't believe any of them will be jobless after the show. It may not be the "JOB" that they want right away, but join the real world.

This is the first season I have been able to watch. I am so hooked.