View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010, 02:27 PM
Rosyhf

Oh darn! I didn't finish my witch for halloween but I will continue until she is done.

This is an EPB pattern. I have quite a collection of her patterns lol. There is so much to do for this witch, I had no idea.

I wanted to share the pieces parts with you and when she is all done, I will post her finished.

I used a tan fabric for her head and forearms. I didn't think flesh color went too well with her. Some of my friends did her in green and she looks fine too.

I made her body and arms and legs, the lower arms and legs are joined with a bead. I painted her face after sculpting it and used lots of glitter and tints of puke green and purple etc. I even smeared some glitter on her clothing. The arms and body are considered part of her clothing.

Here she is spread eagle waiting to dry. In the meantime I will make her organza coat, hat, shoes, vest. Frogs for her hat and shoes and god knows what else. I haven't look further for fear of getting overwhelmed lol....

body, head and forearms, check out the thumbs
[ATTACH=CONFIG]117488[/ATTACH]

Big feet joined to upper leg with beads
[ATTACH=CONFIG]117489[/ATTACH]

Face painted
[ATTACH=CONFIG]117490[/ATTACH]

arms attached to body, spread eagle to dry
[ATTACH=CONFIG]117491[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-117483.jpe   attachment-117484.jpe   attachment-117485.jpe   attachment-117486.jpe