View Single Post
Old 07-29-2007, 04:01 PM
patricej
Administrator

Wow!!! thanks! :P

i throw all the quilts i make into the washer to make sure they can survive if the new owner needs to do the same. since i don't normally toss them into the dryer, they usually need a bit of a press to put them back into proper shape just before they're fully dry.

i can't make up my mind which one to start on next. i have so many patterns to prepare for the testing stage (preliminary instructions, etc) and send out. it's hard to choose. and you guys keep giving me more and more ideas!!! :shock:

there's one in particular calling to me. (if i can just get the correct image to post!!!)
Attached Thumbnails attachment-54128.jpe   attachment-54131.jpe   orange-dots-checkerboard-quilt-top3.jpg   echoes-orange-rainbows-quilt-top1.jpg   green-log-cabin-points-light-quilt-9.jpg  

sunshine-streak-o-lightning-quilt-top-outer-border.jpg   sunshine-streak-o-lightning-quilt-top-border.jpg   tall-pines-quilt-top12.jpg   tall-pines-quilt-top9.jpg   tall-pines-quilt-top11.jpg  

tall-pines-quilt-top10.jpg   tall-pines-quilt-top8.jpg   tall-pines-quilt-top7.jpg   pink-flowrs-spring-log-cabin-stage-13-blocks-22.jpg   pink-flowrs-spring-log-cabin-stage-13-blocks-20.jpg  

30-pink-flowrs-spring-quilt.jpg   28-pink-flowrs-spring-quilt-even.jpg   26-pink-flowrs-spring-quilt-side.jpg   23-pink-flowrs-spring-l-corner.jpg   25-pink-flowrs-spring-quilt-top.jpg  

green-log-cabin-points-light-quilt-10.jpg   green-log-cabin-points-light-quilt-8.jpg   green-log-cabin-points-light-8.jpg   green-log-cabin-squares-stage-14-scan-7.jpg   green-log-cabin-squares-5-piece-stage4.jpg  

green-log-cabin-squares-5-piece-stage3.jpg   green-log-cabin-squares-9-piece-stage5.jpg   st.-paddys-day-leprechaun.jpg