Old 11-02-2010, 03:34 PM
isewman

I have a quilt top I just finished 2 or so weeks ago. I started another quilt top, but put it on hold for now. I'm in the process of making pillow cases for my son's military group(brigrade). For some of yous my son now is in Afghanistan. He's been there roughly 3 week(4) or so. Dont want to keep counting his day's in my head, or I'd be looseing it.. Anyhow, some lady friends at a quilt meeting, was showing pillow cases, for the military. I started another quilt, and put it on hold for now. I'm going to start makeing the pillow cases for my son's group. I've got 15 done, but need 106. If anyone, wants to help me go to "operation pillow cases", and you will get a story, and direction. I will post picture, of what, I'm doing, and maybe this will help some what..

Something I thru together, with a little sign also. What neighbor's, I have talked with, are supporting us. Will post more pictures tomorrow, on "operation pillowcase"
[ATTACH=CONFIG]118267[/ATTACH]

A close up view of 4 of the blocks
[ATTACH=CONFIG]118315[/ATTACH]

A picture of the quilt, but with out the border
[ATTACH=CONFIG]118316[/ATTACH]

A picture of the quilt, with the border
[ATTACH=CONFIG]118317[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-118262.jpe   attachment-118310.jpe   attachment-118311.jpe   attachment-118312.jpe