View Single Post
Old 11-02-2010, 05:56 PM
PamS

UPDATE:
I actually received MORE than half of what I ordered (nearly all I ordered, in fact). I just did not see the invoice in the second box I opened (first box invoice listed about half of what I ordered). I was so anxious to see my goodies that I overlooked the 2nd invoice, I just grabbed the fabric and drooled (that's OK, right??? because it gets washed)

Originally Posted by PamS
Placed my order 10/11.
Rec'd shipping notice 10/19.
Bank account was charged 10/20.
Rec'd order Friday 10/22.

I was billed for and rec'd about half of what I ordered. I guess they were out of the rest of it, no acknoweldgement from them on that issue.

Quality is GREAT, packed VERY nicely, would order from them again. I ordered mostly 1 yd pieces (a couple 2yd and a few 1/2 yd): one box had 16 pieces, other box had 22 pieces, very neatly folded and all placed in a plastic bag inside shipping box.

I did notice a few days after placing my order that they noted on their website: "Due to the large volume of orders, it’s taking us a bit longer to fill them. Please be patient, we will get to yours!" So, I was not expecting to get my order as quick as I did! They'll most likely get some of my business in the future.