Old 11-03-2010, 06:51 AM
Tippy

OK.. Here's the information so many are asking.. I got the fabric at Wal Mart.. the information on the selvege is Spring Creative Products Group.. Wild Wings by Rosemary Millette. The panel is called Bird Sanctuary. You are all so sweet with your compliments.. Wish I could take all of the creative credit.. but I must admit that one of the Drs I work with is a quilter who works at the hospital weekends. A couple of weeks ago she came in to work.. saw me and said "I have something for you".. ran out and came in with a bag of quilt blocks.. (it was so funny as we work in the operating room). Don't worry it was a lull in the activity.. everyone looked stunned..lol.. she said I'll pay you XX dollars if you can get these done for me this weekend. Well.. of course I did it.. and the blocks were similar to these..I loved the birds so much I wanted to find something similar to do and when I went to Wal Mart the next day... ta da!!! There was the same fabric.. which I snatched up.. but thanks for thinking I'm that smart. Honestly you can dress up MANY blocks with a bit of fussy cutting. And this fabric is great as the way the birds are printed there is almost NO waste!! very unusual with fussy cutting.