Old 11-04-2010, 09:28 AM
trupeach1
Banned

Originally Posted by gramqlts
OK littleone, no offense sweety, I know you are a good person and might deserve to go on sled with Peach, but I am her BFF and no one is pushing me out of that slot. You can bribe her with flowers or whatever but she really, really, really loves me mostest!!! lol

And Peach, send the sleigh for me girlfriend cause I am packing up some warm clothes and my longjohns but whatever you do, do NOT put me in one of those darn igloos. Way too cold for this little short fat girl! I have alot of meat on these old bones but very cold natured you know. And get a big pot of hot soup on cause I'll be landing soon!!!
I feel so honored everyone fighting over me that I am their BFF. Does anyone else want to step forward. I know there are a lot of you out there............shhhhhhh don't tell anyone but I love you all, even Littleone.

Sandy you can stay with me. OK I had to many brownies does anyone remember where I am staying????? I can't go back and read 20 pages. I remember it is by the Snow Cone sign but I am lost after that. HELP I need to find my way back and I need to tell Sandy where to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!