View Single Post
Old 11-04-2010, 02:34 PM
SherriB

I took a quilt top to the longarm quilter Oct. 1. It was a throw sized quilt for my DGD's birthday. I only wanted a simple stipple on the quilt, nothing fancy. I needed it done by Nov. 13th, in time for DGD's b-day party. She gave me a reciept with Nov. 1st as the day it would be ready.

I called today to ask when I could pick it up. She said she had not done it yet. :cry: I was surprised and mentioned that she wrote on the reciept it would be ready by Monday, Nov. 1st. She told me she had some family issues come up and hadn't gotten to the quilt. She said she would try and have it done by the first of the week. :cry: I said thank you and hung up the phone.

I completely understand family problems happen without any warning. Been there before. I just feel a tad bad that she didn't even bother to call or email and let me know the quilt hadn't been done or started. I just hope I can get the binding sewn on in time. I will have to sneak around DGD to get this done because they live with us and it is to be a surprise.

Am I wrong to feel bad about this? It has bothered me all day. :cry: