Old 11-04-2010, 05:10 PM
trupeach1
Banned

Originally Posted by sandpat

littleone...I'm afraid that you have eaten too many of Peachy's brownies. She has deluded you in to believing that she has some type of control over the naughty/nice lists. I can tell you...she doesn't....:roll: How could she keep up with that when she can't even remember where she is?
Miss Frog Lady do you not read what people wrote??????? Littleone said that Santa would still bring her pressies.blah blah blah go back and read it. It does NOT say Trupeach said *********** it says quiltnbabe. There is nothing about me putting her on the nice list. THERE IS A DIFFERENCE. And I did NOT bake the brownies, I did NOT bring the brownies so DO NOT call them my brownies. And for your information the reason I couldn't remember where I was staying was do to the fact that I have not slept more then a hour per night since I arrived at the Pole. I have been working non stop with Santa to get everythng ready for the big day. Then having to go to NY for the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade and staying the entire weekend mess things up time wise. So GET DOWN OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE MISSY MALOO you don't know what you are talking about!!!!!!!!