Old 11-04-2010, 05:15 PM
trupeach1
Banned

Originally Posted by lab fairy
Wow. I may have to practice the chat thing. I might have entered the chat area once. I find it kind of frustrating because I can't follow the conversations. Can I just enter the chat area and see how it works? Are there any special abbreviated codes I need to learn? Just to put this in context, I don't sent text messages much either. It becomes very frustrating to me when people start using abbreviations. :roll: Just ask my kids. I never know what they are saying to me when they text.
I use to go into chat ALL the time but I always get booted. I don't text either and it took me forever to figure out LOL meant laugh out loud I thought it meant lots of luck. Call me stupid. The people in chat don't really use text/abbreviations that much the most inportant is ROFLAO Rolling on floor laughing a** off. Everyone is friendly in chat they will say hi to you and just jump in. It is crazy on reveal day there are so many people you get dizzy trying to keep up with what is being said. But it is fun.