Old 11-04-2010, 05:27 PM
fryguymoore

"I am back up to 184.5 still under the 185 that I said if I reached again I would kill myself. OH if you don't see me around next week after I weigh in you know I hit 185 or over and a funeral is being planned for me. Those poor pall bearers having to carry me. So since I don't want to go above 185 I better do something. The dying part I would welcome it is the fat part I hate."

I wonder how many of us have an "I'll kill myself" weight. I used to have one, but I guess the anti-depression medication took it away. I used to think I would rather be dead than fat, now I sometimes think that the happy I feel from eating is worth being fat. Of course it isn't. In fact, the strength I feel from overcoming my stupid and irrational urges to eat when I am upset, sad, lonely, relieved, excited, , bored (you get the point right? I eat for ANY emotion) is really empowering.

Tru, I really hope I get to send my fat quater to you this month :) If you think you might be over 185 please don't weigh yourself, I doubt if this board would be the same without you.