Old 11-05-2010, 05:32 AM
trupeach1
Banned

Originally Posted by sandpat
To miss peachy big mouth...I don't appreciate you hollering at me...I apologize for calling the brownies "yours"...I guess those on your plate and the ones you ate aren't "yours"....but what I was referring to was the flowers and all the mushy gushing that little one was doing. I just wanted to warn her that you had no power over the decisions. It seemed to me like you are trying to mislead people into believing that you do. Now, thats just my opinion and I'm entitled to have one..so...geeshhh....you soooo over react.....get a grip!
I take offence to you calling me a big mouth I will make sure Santa hears of this along with Terri the head elf. She stated you will never be off the nice list however will she change her mind when she hears that you have been name calling? If she doesn't I will then question her authority of treating everyone fairly and equal.

As a side note I will have you know I do not like sweets. That was not my plate of brownies. I had happen to sit in the chair that Magnolia had been sitting in and the plate was left on the table in front of that seat. The 1/2 eaten brownie was hers NOT mine.

And further more I was not hollering at you I was speaking to you in a nice calm voice, stern but calm.