View Single Post
Old 11-06-2010, 01:59 PM
Grammy o'5

Originally Posted by SuziC
I know that every Sunday is a football day for most men. But i too am a huge football fan and wanted to see how many other lady fans there are out there on this board. I usually sew and watch the games on Sundays. My Hubby and our three sons all like different teams so it made Sundays lots of fun when they all lived home. How about you? By the way, i am an avid San Fransico49ers fan!
Yes Ma'am - right there with you. I'm a Packers fan! Family from Wisconsin & my Grandmother was born really close to Green Bay - for Grandma and family I won't change my loyalty! But really like Tampa Bay too! My husband is a Colts fan, we also like the New York Giants - probably because of Eli Manning. We have a really close friend who is an avid 49ers fan and his wife is a Cowboys fan - tho she refuses to watch them when they're losing! This season has been rough on her!

My husband teases me that I know more about the players than he does! LOL! :lol: :lol: :lol:

P.S. Just made my DH a lap-size quilt and little pillow with Colts fabric for Sunday afternoons!!!