Thread: worn out
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2010, 10:12 PM
mzsooz

My BFF and her 9 yo DD took me on a wild trip today. We started out by traveling an hour to a quilt store far away. They had fat quarters for $1.25 each from 8 -9 am. We got there at 8:19 and there were very few fat quarters left. I saw ladies buying HUNDREDS!!! I was only able to grab 10 :( I think there should have been a limit of say 50 per person. So, that was very disappointing. Won't do that again!

Then we went to Krispy Kremes in Provo and had some donuts so I ended up with a sugar crash. Then it was on to the dinosaur museum. Now you have to understand that my husband is the state paleontologist and I've seen more than my share of dinosaur museums and this one a few times. We were there 3 hours!! And my BFF spent the whole time picking my brain about dinosaurs. Thank goodness I know more than I want to about them!! ( I did feel kind of important tho! LOL)

Then we had lunch which gave me the back door trots.

Then it was another quilt store. My favorite one. I only bought an apron pattern but would love to have bought tons of fabric! Beautiful new lines.

Then she brought me home. When I get home my DD, SIL and DGD are here. I made DH cook dinner. I was shot!

I have never been so tired in my life!!! She knows I have fibromyalgia but just doesn't get that I can't do these kinds of days. Oh and she always parks at the end of a parking lot so I walked miles today. Took a lortab and slept for a few hours and feel a tiny bit better. Tomorrow will be rough and I was hoping to sew :(

But getting to play with my DGD for a few hours made it all worthwhile. Only she cries everytime she looks at me. I can hold her with her back to me and she will look around and watch tv but the minute I turn her to me she cries!! I'm starting to get a complex!!!