View Single Post
Old 11-07-2010, 05:36 AM
chamby

Okay here is the story. I work in a medical office as a referral representative. Just means I make the appointments for the patients. It is an office of mostly women. These women love to talk and gossip. Like most offices. In my position there are 3 of us now. They are down sizing due to new computer programs.
The other two in this position are jealous of the way I work. They tell me and everyone else that they do all the work and that I do nothing. This has been going on for about 5 years now. My former supervior who left in Sept. offered me a job in the new department that they will be starting. I turned it down at first. Then the other day I just had enough and decided to look on our job site for new positions. There are several. I emailed her to ask her to keep her eyes open for me. She called me and stated that her position was still available. It is a receptionist position with the same pay. It is a new office and it will just be me at the start. I placed my resume and her boss will be calling me next week. So for peace of mind do you agree that I should make this move?