View Single Post
Old 11-07-2010, 11:45 AM
featherweight

Originally Posted by fireworkslover
I used to make one quilt and finish it before starting on another, but in the past couple years, that's changed. A couple years ago I discovered OBW's and started on more than one at a time. I cut and sewed half hexagons for a quilt, but didn't like how they were turning out, so set it aside to make a table runner and nothing more has been done with it since. Last winter I pieced blocks for one side of a duvet for us, then put all the blocks in a zipbag and there they sit waiting to get sewn together. I have bought fabric and found the pattern for the other side. I am planning on sewing that this winter. A OBW is waiting to get the last 2 sides bound and hanger sleeves added for a gift for friends. I participte in a Fireworks Quilt Challenge and have made 2 of 7 blocks for that quilt. The end date for that is Aug. It's over a hundred pieces in one block, so I've been taking a break in between each block by sewing on some gifts for Christmas. Now those need binding and they'll be finished. So right there is 5 different projects!
Your avatar is georgous!!!