Old 11-07-2010, 11:57 AM
Honchey

Originally Posted by JeanieG
Originally Posted by Evie
JeanieG, I've already told you how much I love your Christmas blocks. I have two of the Northwoods charm packs, so I know how beautiful they are. GrannyQ, purple is my second favorite color, so your blocks are looking good! I haven't done scrappy, but all these beautiful blocks are inspiration that I should try it. Some wonderful quilts are in the making and I can't wait to see the end results. Yum!

Here are my first 25. Not happy with all of them but will keep plugging away and hope for the best. :)
Evie, they are looking beautiful. It is amazing how they look "as a whole". There are several of my individual blocks that I did not do as good a job on as I would have liked, but after taking them apart for 3 times, I figures they were "good enough"! And there are a couple that the design is not correct! But who is to know, but you and me!
Ahhhh, both of you!! You're blocks are gorgeous. :thumbup: :thumbup:

I hated doing 18 and now when I look at a group of blocks that's the first one my eye catches--does that mean it's growing on me? Evie your corn and beans block is sooo pretty in the colors you chose. Can you imagine all these quilts in a single room ?? our heads would be spinnng !!