View Single Post
Old 11-07-2010, 05:40 PM
lazyquilter

As anyone noticed, I saw it in the Sewsomething, I will have to go back and check the name. The "hoop" is magnitic and it is said to even work on the Bernina line as well as many other embroidery machines. Apparently it is supposed to be the answer to have the ability to pick a design and afgter you com,plete it, you only have to lift the magnitic top and you can slide your fabric or what ever, up and there is like a measured line to help keep your design in perfect sync with the one above it. This can used to carry the design totally around the edge of your quilt with still leaving enough room for the binding, It's, if I remember correctly (which is rare lately) it can also be helpful with the binding. It has a price of $179.00 Sorry, just tried to locate the site but if I can find it in my ever growing list of specialk places I would happy to send it. I did check on Berninia website, but didn't see it on that, but that doesn't mean it isn't, Plus it is advertised for several named machines, Thoughts?