View Single Post
Old 11-08-2010, 03:59 AM
SSTeacher

Very much into football (college and NFL). My husband and I are in our 70s and have home tickets for UVA football. We live 2-1/2 hrs away from Charlottesville which means arising at 4 AM to get to noon games. Late games we do not get home until after midnight. We tailgate with our son and wife or son and grandson and have special fellowship. We have attended many Penn State games (my brother has season tickets--love Joe Paterno w/his 400th win).

We both play "fantasy football." I have three teams and my husband has 13. We try to get to our grandson's games in Richmond (a HS senior playing cornerback).

First thing after coming home from church (both AM and PM), we turn on the football game. We are Redskin fans--really. At least they are doing better than Dallas this year. :) This was an amazing question for a quilting board but, as you see, we are kind of "eat up with football." Of course, we love baseball and college basketball, too. There is much quilting time while watching these events.