View Single Post
Old 11-08-2010, 09:10 AM
Charlee

I can't seem to get my camera to connect to my computer, I'll post pics as soon as I get it figured out!
In the meantime, let me see if I can describe what was in a box that I got on Saturday that told me "Do Not Open til 11/8!"

I got a "Party in a Box"!! :lol: How fun is that? When I opened the box, there were two wrapped packages....both contained awesome fall fabrics! Then I pulled out party hats, blowers, toys, a plastic cupcake that has a "candle" on it, and a "invidual" tub of Blue Bunny ice cream! This letter was with it... the letter has balloons on it and says:
"Hi Charlee,
It's your birthday, so I'm sending you a party!!!! But the mail was slow and your cake got hard, your ice cream melted!!, then the air went out of your balloons, OH MY!! Happy Birthday anyway, hope you have a great day!!!!
Your SQA"

There's another note on it that says "I've sent 2 hats & 2 blowers so William can play too!"

This package brought the biggest smile to my face!! I absolutely LOVE it, and have to say that I wish I was half as creative!!
Oh..and the ice cream tub had thread and pins in it!! :D

THANK YOU ANGEL, whoever you are!!! ~HUGS~