Old 11-08-2010, 06:36 PM
Lostn51
Banned

Okay kids up for grabs is a really sweet late 50's to early 60's Model 499 White brand sewing machine.

It has been freshly serviced and comes with the foot control and new wiring. Also I replaced the belt, presserfoot tensioner and the bobbin case. The only thing wrong with it is the Bobbin winder was frozen up and for the life of me I could not save it so if you have a side winder or another machine that winds the "Class 15" bobbins your good to go. But if you want to put the bobbin winder on it is really easy to do and the screws are included to attach it to the machine.

This rascal has all the bells and whistles with drop feed dogs for FMQ, multi built in stitches, Twin needle capability, and has the adjustable zig zag for satin stitching for applique. Also if you want to put it into a sewing cabinet any Singer type of cabinet will work it has the same dimensions as the Singer sewing machines.

This would be a sweet Christmas present for someone starting to get into quilting and needing a very reliable machine.

I am asking $65 + Shipping and it will include insurance.

If you want a wood base for it to sit in to use it as a portable then it will be an additional $10

Billy
Attached Thumbnails attachment-122050.jpe   attachment-122202.jpe