Old 11-09-2010, 07:34 AM
tlrnhi

Ok, not to be a meanie, but people DO have a life.
Some cannot be on the board daily like others are.
I DO post things on the first page, but I can only put so much in the title. I cannot keep putting UPDATE because others will think it's the SAME update that was there before.

Yes, people can and DO PM me, but I have a life also and cannot always get to my PMs in a timely manner. That's why I have others that are minding the thread too. Bantering is nice, but with 98 pages of messages on this thread, it's hard to read thru all pages.
I'm not saying that the bantering is a BAD thing, what I'm saying is... we need to keep it to a minimum. I've had some people that are trying to get packages out and are having problems. Since I have been gone for the past 6 days, it was hard for me to check messages. The internet connection was not a good one at the hotel, so I was only able to be on for a few minutes at a time. I WAS NOT going to spend my ENTIRE vacation sitting in front of my laptop answering PMs.

I got back last night and this is the first time I have been able to get online. Daughter and grandbabies are here, so I'm not going to be on and off like I usually am.

I came home to 57 PMs and am now trying to answer all of them. Some of them are questions that HAVE been answered on the thread, but have been buried because the thread is so big, so to go back and read thru ALL messages is a bit hard.

I'm not saying to NOT banter, just keep the bantering to a minimum....

Originally Posted by trupeach1
This thread was started Sept 26 if a persons question hasn't been answered and important information has been missed then I would lke to know where have they been for the past month and a half??????? Plus all the answers are on one page 1. The people who have made this thread FUN and I mean LOADS of fun took the weekend off. As it was stated pages ago, I don't remember by whom however if a person wants an question answered and doesn't want to read the FUN/jibberish they could PM Terri. Now that is not to difficult is it??????? I know there are many people who look forward to the bantering. There are daily readers as oppose to the people who come here to look for an answer, complain they can't find it, and they NEVER comment/write or participate on the thread. If the majority rules then it is time for fun again!!!!!!!!!