View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010, 09:10 PM
trisha

Okay, I ran into Pat Catans today to get another pre lit garland, and they announced that over in the floral dept. they were having a grab bag sale. So I went around the corner, and a couple of the staff were standing there with their giant plastic bags and said fill the bag for $10, yes ten bucks. It was all fall and autumn stuff from wreaths to candle holders, etc. I stuffed so much into the bag, that when I weighed it at home, it was 20
pounds. Yes, it was double bagged. The girl kept telling me to put more into it. When i came home I added it all up and even after the discounts they give, i had over 350 dollars worth of stuff. I won't use it all this year, but told my daughter and a neighbor to come and get what they wanted. My whole couch, the arms and the top was complete filled with stuff. I am so excited...that has never happed to me before. But I guess they do this quite often to make room for more, they just never know when it is going to happen. Hmmmm....do you think they would notice if I started to hang out there every day between 11 and 1? Wonder if they serve lunch!!!! LOL
Just had to share that I made a killing at pat catans today!!! Yay!!!! :D :D :D