Old 11-11-2010, 11:24 AM
alaskasunshine

Originally Posted by Jerudy
Originally Posted by luvTooQuilt
I bought 3 shoe organizers from Lowes just like she has pictured.. they have two different sizes, i got both- 2 big ones and one small one for on top of my fabric filled book cases. They are way filled with fabric.. .. and as for Alaskasunshine's fabric folding, I'd need to hire a fabric folder-upper person for a week to re-fold all my fabric stash.. One day, one day Ill get the motivation and have a beautiful lovely folded perfect sewing room.. One can dream...
luvTooQuilt,
I went to Lowes and also searched online at Lowes and I can't seem to find the shoe organizers, is there an item# or name they use. Would love to get them for my organization project. Thanks.
Hi to everyone new... The white plastic is Coroplast (corigated plastic) The kind used in sign making. A sign shop in your area should have it. I was going to sell it but did not have the interest on this board to purchase. Also if you look in Craig's list that is where I bought my entertainment center. It is perfect and holds my Featherweights nicely and the shelves are adjustable. I also bought hutches and a set of large book shelves. Use your imagination. The wall you see in my fabric folding demo. is from a closet that my husband removed and screwed to the wall in my quilt room. Hopefully this helps.
have fun folding!