Old 11-11-2010, 04:56 PM
Quilting Nonnie

Originally Posted by jetnica
Originally Posted by Quilting Nonnie
Originally Posted by jetnica
Originally Posted by Nancy in Louisiana
I'm starting to feel left out now -- haven't received my October block yet and haven't heard back from my November partner for clarification on her theme. Anybody want to do an extra swap?
I haven't heard from my October or November partners either!! I mailed thier blocks out on the 1st!

I'll play with you Nancy!! :)
Hi!

I hope your received my block! I'm your October partner! I sent it off towards the end of the month!!! I'm posting a picture so you can see what it looks like.
lol -- yes! I did get yours weeks ago!

I'm wondering what wonderful postalmonster ran off with my block to you!! =) I'm so sorry for that confusion!
No! No! I got your block, but have been getting the house spiffed up (including buzzing all the bushes in the front yard!) for my children to come for Veteran's Day. They are coming for early Thanksgiving. So I really blew it with taking a picture of your lovely block and posting it.

Your block is wonderful! Thank you so much! I'll try and get a picture posted, but can't promise anything until the kids leave. I have a 5 month old granddaughter to spoil!!! I haven't seen her since she was 2 weeks old. It's a treat, plus my two other grandchildren are here!