View Single Post
Old 09-27-2008, 01:04 PM
Barbm

I think like you! Blame it on someone and it will show up. "Cause you know darn well, I would never have put it in the place it's going to show up!!!

I've been looking for the packing tape for some time now. I saw it here about 2 weeks ago... I remember thinking I should put it back in the cabinet because someone will be looking for it. But I didn't and now it's me looking for it. So I gave up, started to straighten up the good living room (no, we don't have a bad one, this one's formal) and I found an old cigar box I used to keep sewing supplies in when I was a kid. I opened it up, thinking it had old stuff in it and I had the BEST surprise- pictures.

They are pictures of my late brother- he died a little over 3 years ago and today is his birthday. They are of him and his son the day he was born and him, his wife and son when he was baptized (19 years ago). And a pic of him with my son and daughter at my son's 2nd birthday party (he's now 23). Talk about an angel watching over me- I swear he put them there for me to find today!

Made a sad day very sweet. I told him happy birthday in heaven and shed a few tears of sorrow, but it made my day to see him on a happy occasion or two.