Old 11-13-2010, 08:14 AM
QuiltswithConvicts

Baby Dragon & Becky 13 - Welcome to this wonderful group of ladies. This is one wonderful support group for just about anything! You can tell it like it is and no one says anything negative - always very positive. They have spurred me on as I wind down on piecing my Baby Jane that I started 13 years ago. She is nearly ready to start quilting. Elle is in Spain, Lesley is in Ireland. Patti is here in the US - we are all over the world, but they seem to be next door. All of us are here to help inany way we can to get you guys going on a Baby Jane - the official name for your personal version of the Jane Stickle quilt. At the very beginning (page 1) os this thread is a chart that lists each block & triangle and gives it a difficulty rating. If you are new, you might want to start with the easier ones and work your way on up. I only have the Dear Jane book, but there is also a CD which had more information and paper piecing foundations, etc. for making the quilt. Several of us are considering making another Baby. I am, but will definately get the CD for next time!

Good luck on your adventure here.