View Single Post
Old 09-28-2008, 06:33 PM
Jim's Gem

More...... We have a group of ladies at church and we get together almost every month to work on projects. We started out doing all-nighters, I would cross stitch all night and finally in 1999 they convinced me to try my first quilt. We no longer do all-nighters (as of 2007) but each February we all work on the same pattern and in July we do a mystery. Sometimes we will all work on charity quilts or something but most of the time we just bring whatever we want to work on. It is a great time cause everyone helps everyone else with color selections, sewing guidelines, etc. I love quilting with my friends!!

A wedding gift I finished last night and gave at church this morning. Sorry, somehow it came out very blue!!! DH fooled with the camera last weekend and turned something on. DS's girlfriend fixed it for me, after I gave this quilt away
[ATTACH=CONFIG]15943[/ATTACH]

Label for wedding gift. It was a UFO. I started it in March and got it sandwiched but couldn't sew for 4 months so got it out labor day weekend to quilt it. Finished sewing on label Sat 9/27
[ATTACH=CONFIG]15973[/ATTACH]

A better picture of patriotic quilt, sorry about last one
[ATTACH=CONFIG]15979[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-15943.jpe   attachment-15973.jpe   attachment-15979.jpe