Thread: Quilting Gloves
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2010, 09:16 PM
Gerbie

I just purchased a pair of the machiners gloves from ebay. There is a seller (dafent is his name on ebay)that had them in 3 sizes. I bought the small-med size. They fit great and I have large hands.I really haven't used them yet. If you check out ebay, go to the section of singer featherweight machines, and his listing at the beginning of the week was on page 7. They were $8.00 pr. plus $2.00 shipping, but you get a discount if you order more than one thing. He doesn't list the gloves in his listing on ebay, but I needed some bobbins for my featherweight and checked his site, I got 30 bobbins for $11.99 and when his site opened up his store title is "Gone Sewing", and he has all kinds of things. Rulers, bobbins, presser feet, gloves, needles, seems like about everything except fabric. His address on line is Midland, Tx. and I live about 110 miles from there. However, when I checked, he does not sell out of a store to the public, but online. He said he has a warehouse out near the airport, giving this info for a couple of people on the board that live in Midland. I don't know if he would sell from there or not. I just have a p.o. box number for the address that was on my package. I ordered them one day and rec. them the next day, but because of distance I'm sure. That is a site possibly for others to check out.