View Single Post
Old 11-14-2010, 03:43 AM
PattiB

Hi sorry I already did a mess up by writing in the wrong spot.... I am a mom of 3 great daughters 25,24, 17, and one son 6. I'm also a 45 yr old grandmother of a 2,4, & 6 yr old grand daughters and a grandson on the way this christmas. I tend to knit & crochet a lot and love to embroider/cross stitch and sew a little here and there and would like to get into doing that more in fact. I have made a Amish quilt years ago for my parents for a christmas gift... but havent got around to making one till a few years ago I made a memory quilt for my mother inlaw .. I thought it came out ok.. but she thought the world of it.. It made me happy that she loves it so much. Im a pretty quiet loner type, I come from a large family so I stay home or I am with my family and dont have many out of the family friends and so its lonely... when the family arent around. I was brought up with 5 brothers and 4 sisters and we are all very close. I have well over 20+ neices and nephews.. large family I have and yes I do love it..... :) Its a small tribe...!!

this is a knitted quilt with sheep... and hat I designed to match.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]126002[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-125997.jpe