View Single Post
Old 11-14-2010, 06:51 AM
wildyard

This week I am sorting my fabrics and moving them into my NEW SEWING ROOM!!!! It will take me a while, and I won't have all my cabinets and such just the way I want them until I've lived with it a while. Trial and error. It's a smallish space, but I'm packing it full! AND I have a brand new sewing machine to use as soon as I get moved in. I'm so excited but I am making myself wait till I get the "work" done before I can play. LOL We all know that sorting and petting the fabrics isn't really work tho.
My new machine is a Kenmore 385.19110, whatever that means. LOL. My DSIL, who is an avid quilter, works at Sears and picked out the best one for me in my price range. I'm thrilled to have one that will do quilty things like drop the feed dogs. Heehee. I also got 4 special feet, including the 1/4" one and the clickety clack one. LOL can't remember what it's called just now. Oh, walking foot, I think.
So I am one happy camper and will post pics when I am all settled in. Hugggggggs and smilessssssss.... wildlinda