Old 11-14-2010, 09:14 AM
MissyGirl

Soo soo upset right now...can barely stop crying...

Last Tuesday when I went to BMS (my mental health clinic) I ran into a friend of mine that happens to be the next door neighbor of Mike. She said that he told her to tell me that he still wanted to be my friend. Well, I told her not no but HELL NO because of his cowardly Facebook breakup. Apparently, she went back to Mike and told him what I had told her and then last night my mom got a message on Facebook from his mother. My mom said she refused to tell me the contents of the message but that it was many times worse than the one Mike sent me. My mom said she is not going to reply to her message because it will only make things worse.

I am hurt that his mom would threaten my mom and me and I am angry that he would automatically take things to his mom and not come to me about his problem.

He is truly a coward and an idiot. But that doesn’t take away my upset. I am in tears that my sweet mother has been dragged into this mess.

I am also angry with my friend for telling Mike what I had said. She is now no longer my friend either.

*sobbing* I just feel so damn bad right now.

Missy