Thread: I got promoted!
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2010, 01:39 PM
Flying_V_Goddess

Originally Posted by bearisgray
Originally Posted by Flying_V_Goddess
Originally Posted by bearisgray
Congratulations on the job change!

Maybe take it a bit slower with the moving in with the new boyfriend?
Did I mention I live with my mother? lol.

He offered to let me move in before we started officially going out after hearing that I wanted to move out of my mom's place so bad. (He's a friend of mine from high school I hadn't seen in a while). Just so happened we found some chemistry and now we're a couple.
I had the impression that you had just met each other - - -
Nope. Known him for years. He moved back into town back in July........but, you know, working the night shift I hadn't had the time to have a social life during the day to know these sorts of things. Happened to run into him during Halloween season one night while working and we started hanging out again. I guess he had a crush on me in high school....well, most men I meet seem to have one on me. Had no idea as to why until Andrew pointed out that I'm cute, love heavy metal, love video games, love anime and manga, and my cooking is awesome. When he puts it that way I feel like the Ultimate Girlfriend.

One side note you all might like: he doesn't think my quilting is dumb. I said if I moved in with him I wanted an actual table to sew on (as I sew on a TV tray that SHOULD be used to eat TV dinners off of and not sewing). Even if it was like a cheap card table. And I proceeded to say something to the effect of "You probably think quilting is a dumb hobby" and he said, "No, not at all. I actually have couple quilts at my mom's that were given to me that I really like. I'll have to grab them next time I go over there. I was thinking about hanging it up on the wall".