View Single Post
Old 11-15-2010, 03:32 PM
Maribeth

I love shopping online at the Fat Quarter Shop. My purchases are delivered quickly and are always packaged so neatly. I usually talk w/Cheryl when I call with any questions and she is so easy going and helpful. So here's my current situation, I just got around to finishing a BOM I had purchased more than one year ago. When I opened the last package I found I was missing one of the inner border pieces. I called just to see if they could help, knowing full and well it had been a year and I should have checked, but no other kits/BOMs from the Fat Quarter Shop have ever been short and I have purchased quite a few kits and BOMs from that shop in the last three years. Cheryl looked through their stock and when she couldn't find any more of that fabric she went online to other shops, but unfortunately this piece of fabric is not out there anywhere, it is at least two years old (remember, the BOM ended a year ago). But Cheryl didn't give up, she found a few awesome substitute fabrics, I checked their web site and decided on one that is the same designer and style, just a newer collection, and it will be a perfect fit and she is getting it out in the mail to me today, yea! I am so happy with this shop.

I love to share good fabric shop stories, Maribeth