Old 11-15-2010, 04:00 PM
hazeljane

Yep. I love shimmery brown. I have the third brown car I've had in my life, and I love her too, when she's clean.

Originally Posted by vintagemotif
Like this "root beer brown"?
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/atq/2060346838.html

Originally Posted by hazeljane
I'm thinking about sending her to Billy to get a custom coat. Need to find out how much- maybe next year. Wouldn't she be pretty in a shimmery root beer brown? And she'd be ALL mine.

Originally Posted by BoJangles
Originally Posted by hazeljane
My new 15-91! this is my Christmas present from my husband. $60. on Craigslist with the cabinet. I took all of the advice I have been given and bought this 15-91. Over the phone, the woman said yes, it had some extra feet. It actually has a zig-zagger and button-holer as well as lots of extra feet. And the cabinet is in amazing condition.

For all of you experts, what year was she made? AL 342599.

She has quite a bit of paint loss- she has been used. These pictures are exactly as I got her- she has not been cleaned up or oiled or anything yet.
Your machine is beautiful -- and sometimes a little decal loss is not a bad thing! I have some absolutely beautiful machines with the decals almost perfect! I don't use those machine to sew with, instead I use the ones with the not so perfect decals! Happy sewing!

Nancy