View Single Post
Old 11-17-2010, 05:09 PM
AlisaQuilts

I agree! I love my bow tucks. I love the look and with the right combination of colors, it's attractive. they are light weight tons of pockets and more affordable than Vera Bradley! But some people don't like Vera bradley purses adn that is O.K. I do like Vera, but hate that fact that other people have a bag just like mine! This way, they don't. I have however, made mine a little more secure at the top, placing the loop on the front crowwing a loop in the back so I could thread it through and button to the front again. And use a big button,. You can also put a few snap buttons across, this is real cute! Really, in a nutshell, We all have different tastes and creativity's. How fun is that?!
Originally Posted by tucsonquilter
That's what makes this board so wonderful. We all like or dislike different things. I have the bow tuck pattern but have not made one yet. Showed it to my adult daughters and both just loved it and wants one made. I think it is a personal choice. There are some designs of quilts that I dont care for. But wouldnt it be a very boring world if we all liked the same thing and we all made exactly the same item?