Thread: Weight Watchers
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2010, 04:27 AM
Psychomomquilter

and some may think its too hard or whatever, It really is not all that hard, just learn the difference between portions and servings. I really do miss the fellowship of my group, they do support you a whole lot

I have learned a lot in tracking what I have eaten this past year. I finally threw all my tracking for this year, and am starting out new and fresh. I have decided to join w/w at the beginning of the year.

I need all the help and support I can get! some may say you don't need it? well I say you do, Just like what deebee said, its the support from and to others is really the key.

Making the right food choices too, and tracking comes into play too. oh yeah maybe Jennie Craig works, but I don't have that amount of money to do it, and say for 6 months? I'd rather do W/W for just a smaller fraction, and go to those meetings which does give us support, and even has an online page that has boards for people like me and you, ask questions, get the support needed! and you do get your moneys worth as well.

oopps! sound like a spokes person here! hehehehehe,